According to reports, June 25, 2015, veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw’s Lekki apartment was gutted by fire.

New details have now stated what it has cost the actress.

Kate Henshaw was on location of ‘Do-Good’, TV series which is a revival of her and Basorge Tariah Jr. combination in the 90’s soap opera ‘Candle Light’ when she was called by her neighbors that her house was on fire.

Kate Henshaw quickly went home and called fire fighters, but it was too late. The twin duplex was burnt. According to witnesses at the scene, Kate Henshaw was said to have lost all the things she worked for in the house.

She is currently living in a temporary quarters and is yet to resume shooting.

ALSO READ  Startimes Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As Ambassador
Share.

About Author

Leave A Reply

Skip to toolbar