University Of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM, has opened access to apply for postgraduate admission for the 2017/2018 academic session. The Institution opened an online portal which will enable aspiring candidates to acquire the postgraduate form to various courses they require.
Aspiring candidates informed that the postgraduate application procedures and requirements will be found in the post and will serve as guide through the application process.
FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form For 2017/2018
This post contains information on the instructions and requirements for FUAM online postgraduate programme. Also included are information on how to apply, login and available programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi has began sales of forms for admission into various postgraduate programs for the 2017/2018 Academic session.
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the postgraduate programs are to follow the instructions for the application procedure.
- Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the completed form to Postgraduate School with their academic credentials attached.
- Applicants must arrange for thier academic transcripts to be submitted at the Postgraduate School before closing date for sales of form.
To find out about the admission requirements, click on the Requirement tab to view general requirement for the various degree programs offered by the University. The details of requirements for the programs are at the department website.
To apply for any of the available programs, click on the How to Apply tab. You will be guided through the process to ensure your application is submitted for consideration. You can also track the state of your application at any point in time after submission.
General Requirements for Admission
The following may qualify for registration for Postgraduate studies leading to the award of:
- Graduates of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities in relevant areas.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum pass at credit level or equivalent in relevant areas from recognized institutions.
Degree of Masters:
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized universities with a minimum of Second Class Honours.
- Candidates with Third Class Honours Degree or HND (in relevant areas) with appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or from other recognized institutions with minimum CGPA of 3.5 (or at least Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma). In addition, the holders of HND, PGD/PGDE Certificates should satisfy the basic School Certificate or GCE Ordinary Level entry requirements (credit in five relevant subjects) for admission into Bachelors Degrees of the respective departments.
- For M.Sc. Environmental Science, graduates with good honours degree in any of the following disciplines are also qualified: Natural Sciences, Science Education, Relevant Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health Sciences, and other Relevant disciplines from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized institutions of higher learning.
Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.)
- Holders of Master’s Degree of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5- point scale provided that satisfactory research work formed part of the degree.
FUAM Available Programmes for 2017/18 Postgraduate Application
Click on the link below to vie the list of available courses
HOW TO APPLY:
- Create an account online by providing your emails and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a save place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number through out your application.
- Make payment of non-refundable fee of N15,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or generate your RRR on the portal and visit any branch of the Commercial banks nationwide
- A comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank.
Creating your account
- To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your user name. We will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
- Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
- Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
- It must be at least six characters long, and should contain numbers and letters.
- Finally click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.
Click here to login after creating you account.